- On Tuesday evening at 6pm there will be Vespers and Matins services for the Synaxis of the Holy Archangels. Liturgy will be held the following day, Wednesday, at 7am.
- Wednesday evening, the Akathist service to the Mother of God will be held at 6:30pm. At 7pm, we will have a Thanksgiving Moleiben followed by a gathering in the church hall for some desserts and wine.
- On Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, Fr Martin and his family will be having their meal at the church hall at 2pm. If you would like to join them, let Fr Martin know via email or phone.
- At the Annual Meeting on Nov 4th, Fr Martin shared the initial sketch of the iconography we intend to have frescoed in the altar. A friend and parishioner at Fr Martin's old parish in Los Angeles, Reader Jonathan Edwards, will be coming in December to begin preparing the wall for this work. If you would like to see a sampling of his work, a link to his current icon portfolio can found here.
- Our choir needs new members. If you have musical abilities and have considered joining the choir, this would be a great time to do it. Joining the choir is a commitment and has certain requirements, so please talk with choir director Nadia Temple to see if this will work for you!!
- Each Saturday at 4pm Father Martin holds a spiritual talk in the church hall. The Akathist Hymn to the Mother of God 'Pantanassa' (served to pray for all those suffering from cancer) is served each Wednesday at 7pm. (See note above... Akathist a half hour earlier this Wednesday.)
- You are welcome to stay at fellowship hour as long as you like but please, if you are the last to leave on Sundays, please make sure that the side gate on Beemer Ave is locked. Thank you.