- For the next two Sundays, we will take a special collection for those suffering losses caused by the fires in the North Bay. Though our churches were spared, many parishioners lost their homes. If you prefer, you can also donate through the Russian American Community Service website by following this link.
- The electronic sign up for the fourth quarter of the year is now live and can be accessed here. We ask that parishioners host Fellowship Hour once per quarter or four times per year in order to ensure weekly fellowship as a church family as well as providing hospitality for our guests. A list of Fellowship Hour responsibilities may be found here. We could use another host for this upcoming weekend,October 22.
- Our choir needs new members. If you have musical abilities and have considered joining the choir, this would be a great time to do it. Joining the choir is a commitment and has certain requirements, so please talk with choir director Nadia Temple to see if this will work for you!!
- Upcoming events at our Cathedral in San Francisco... The Cathedral's feast day (Joy of All Who Sorrow) will be celebrated with the Vigil service on Sunday, November 5th at 6pm. The following morning, Monday November 6th, the greeting of the Bishop will be at 9:30am, followed by the hierarchical Liturgy, a procession, and a festal meal. On Tuesday, November 7th we will commemorate a 'Day of Irreconciliation' marking the 100th anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution. At 6pm a Panykhida for the victims of the godless Communist regime will be held followed by a keynote talk (in the Cathedral fellowship hall) by Archpriest Nicholas Karipoff from Melbourne, Australia. This talk is open to the public and all are encouraged to attend.
- You can save this date! Next year's camping trip will be Thursday May 31-Sunday June 3 and will again be held at the Our Lady of Kazan Church site in Guerneville. Programs/meals will officially begin Friday night June 1. Camping space will again be limited to 40, with option to stay off site if desired. This is again the weekend after Pentecost.
- Each Saturday at 4pm Father Martin holds a spiritual talk in the church hall. Each Wednesday night at 7pm the Akathist Hymn to the Mother of God 'Pantanassa' will be served to pray for all those suffering from cancer.
- You are welcome to stay at fellowship hour as long as you like but please, if you are the last to leave on Sundays please make sure that the side gate on Beemer Ave is locked. Thank you.