- Services this week are: Wednesday, March 21st, at 5pm the Akathist to the Mother of God 'Pantanassa' for those suffering from cancer; at 6pm will be the Matins service with the Canon of St Andrew of Crete and the reading of the life of St Mary of Egypt; on Friday, March 23rd, the Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts will be at 7am; and on Friday evening at 6pm will Matins with the Akathist Hymn to the Mother of God. Memorial Liturgy will be served Saturday morning at 9am.
- Please sign up to host Fellowship for the first quarter of the year. We ask that all parishioners sign up to do coffee hour once per quarter to ensure that we have Fellowship for our parishioners and hospitality for our guests. Thank you so all who have already signed up! Click here to sign up.
- Our choir needs new members. If you have musical abilities and have considered joining the choir, this would be a great time to do it. Joining the choir is a commitment and has certain requirements, so please talk with choir director Nadia Temple to see if this will work for you!!
You can save this date! Next year's camping trip will be Thursday May 31-Sunday June 3 and will again be held at the Our Lady of Kazan Church site in Guerneville. Programs/meals will officially begin Friday night June 1. Camping space will again be limited to 40, with option to stay off site if desired. This is again the weekend after Pentecost.
- Each Saturday at 4pm Father Martin holds a spiritual talk in the church hall. Each Wednesday night at 7pm the Akathist Hymn to the Mother of God 'Pantanassa' will be served to pray for all those suffering from cancer.
- You are welcome to stay at fellowship hour as long as you like but please, if you are the last to leave on Sundays please make sure that the side gate on Beemer Ave is locked. Thank you.